.

Friday, July 1, 2011

Feasts of the Sacred Heart of Jesus and His Most Precious Blood


The Feast of the Sacred Heart is celebrated on the Friday after the octave of the Feast of Corpus Christi, 19 days after Pentecost Sunday.
Because this year's Feast falls on the first day of July, coincides with the Feast of the Most Precious Blood of Jesus for  which I have a great devotion.

Most Sacred Heart of Jesus that loves me love so much, make me love you more and more.


On the Precious Blood of Our Lord, I remember when I saw the movie The Passion.
Some people said that the movie was too strong, too bloody. Well, Redemption was not made sofly, was made with all that blood.
It was such a profound experience that I had not the courage to see it again. I felt remorse. It was what I felt more deeply when I was seeing it. My tears were rolling down, all the time I was watching the movie, but the worse part was when I saw Our Lady, after she had to endure all that pain... I said sorry, in the deep of my soul, I felt so much remorse for having made her to go through all that. I repeated and repeated. I think it was the moment of my life when I felt more sorrow for my sins.

The Blood of Our Lord keeps giving us strenght now every time we receive Him in Communion.
I couldn't live without Him. At all !
 
Pictures from
http://biblefilms.blogspot.com/2010/03/pop-clasics-on-passion-of-christ.html
http://www.saintpetersbasilica.org/Altars/SacredHeart/SacredHeart.htm

No comments:

The shadow

The shadow
Even when we can not see him, his hand is always there!

At God's service